 Local / Australia / 2830
Re: In Sydney
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 22:34:57 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:
"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
news:G0332s.IqA@lugnet.com...

I would really really like to try to pin this "meet" down.

Hi again,
Since you're going to be here for three weeks, how about we make it
Saturday, next week. (9th Sept). That way, everyone has enough warning, and
there will be less hassles with reservations at any restaurants.

well as it turned out David and myself met last Saturday. I've decided to go
to Brisbane over the weekend so I will be out from Friday 8 Sep to Sunday 10
Sep. I am about shopped out, believe it or not, Legowise.

Things are getting busier and busier as we get closer to opening day, so the
third weekend isn't looking like a good idea. (I want to do olympic stuff

What I think i am suggesting now, if there is any interest, is that those
people who want to, meet with me either this week for dinner some night, or
next week, same deal. If there's not that much interest I understand.

++Lar