 Local / Australia / 2781
Re: In Sydney
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 02:32:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jane McDermott writes:
Probably. I am toying with getting a hire car and doing some driving on the
weekend so Friday may be better, but I am open. It is looking like my stay
will extend to 3 weeks total, not sure yet. I may still be in town for the
party after the opening ceremonies.
wow Larry - good timing for a visit!  I hope you are going to get time to
enjoy yourself and your stay in the Olympic city.

Hopefully.

I would really really like to try to pin this "meet" down. I am down for an
all day saturday thing if there is an interest (a little shopping, some eating
and drinking and some building perhaps?) but if schedules don't permit I still
would like to get it firmed as to friday or saturday or what, as my clients
are talking about wanting to go out with me Friday after work, meaning I
prefer saturday but am not sure what people want to do.

It doesn't even have to be "all Lego" I am keen to meet some regular folks and
hang out and stuff. I think I'm going to Manley tonite after work which should
be a start...

++Lar