 Local / Australia / 2802
Re: In Sydney
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 03:34:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Low writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:
Hi again,
Since [Larry's] going to be here for three weeks, how about we make it
Saturday, next week. (9th Sept). That way, everyone has enough warning, and
there will be less hassles with reservations at any restaurants.

Saturday 9 September is good for me. Lillipilli on King is a bit pricey, but
looks okay -- the Thai across the road from it is quite good and there are
only about 200 other places to eat in Newtown if so desired. Red Kangaroo
(Thai/Malaysian) does roo and croc stir-fries.

Are we thinking day-time or night-time? And what other activities? City shops
are a bit of a waste of time Lego-wise (AFAIK). Maybe we could jump on a
Tangara and hit a suburban mall? Or could someone local host a BBQ and build- • a-
thon?

some ideas,
Dave L

I'm in for something suburban. I'd rather do it this week than next if at all
possible, despite the short notice. I have hired a car for the weekend this
weekend. Next weekend I was going to *try* to go to Brisbane.

You can ring me on +1 616 299 6375  (where +1 is the country code for the US)