 Local / Australia / 2852
Re: In Sydney
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 10:11:23 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Low writes:

How about the Lord Nelson off Argyle St? see:

http://sydney.sidewalk.com/DefaultDetail.asp?ID=3333

A little bit of a walk from Circular Quay, but well worth it. IIRC the Fortune
of War is a dive. There are some other possibilities that end of town though,
like the Orient.

What time is good for others?

Obviously I'm cool with the Lord Nelson, since I have just so named the new
pub at Port Block :-)

Its a pleasant fifteen minutes or so from the quay, and I'm more than happy to
meet up with Larry (and anyone else) at the quay and show him (them) the way.

Is 7.00pm at the pub a good call?

Speaking of calls, DaveL, you want to call the pub and make sure we can get
ourselves around a table without too much drama?

Richard
Still baldly going...