 Local / Australia / 2838
Re: In Sydney
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 04:41:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
I'm certainly up for dinner in the city this Thursday night, or any night • next
week.

If you want any more Soccer Buses, let me know, and I'll see what I can fand
and bring them along....

I say dinner in the city because I work in town, and live waaaaaaay out of
town.  Anywhere to which I can walk from Circular Quay is good ;-)  I think I
originally suggested City Extra on the quay and that there was some interest.

Thursday: check, I'm free that nite (although I have to pack)

Walking distance from Circular Quay: check, I am at a client within spitting
distance of Circular Quay and my hotel is too.

City Extra: <bzzzt> ate there twice already... :-) How about the Fortune of
War pub ( Man of war?? or whatever it's called) in The Rocks ? Or some other
pub that people like.