 Local / Australia / 2853
Re: In Sydney
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 10:17:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Earlyish?? (6ish??) I have to pack so I can check out on Friday AM and make my
Brisbane flight.

Oooops!  Didn't see the the 6ish.  6ish is fine by me.  It'll be the first day
in a month that I'll leave work on time ;-)

I'll be right at the ferry times board at wharf 4 at 5.45pm to meet up with
anyone in need of directions, and will saunter up to the pub from there.

Richard
Still baldly going...