 Local / Australia / 2778
Re: In Sydney
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:28:19 GMT

Probably. I am toying with getting a hire car and doing some driving on the
weekend so Friday may be better, but I am open. It is looking like my stay
will extend to 3 weeks total, not sure yet. I may still be in town for the
party after the opening ceremonies.
wow Larry - good timing for a visit!  I hope you are going to get time to
enjoy yourself and your stay in the Olympic city.