 Local / Australia / 2903
Re: In Sydney
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 09:51:45 GMT

David, if you just wanted to read about it, find the thread number and point
your browser to www.lugnet.com and view the thread by it's number in the
newsgroups.  You could even have it show it all nested or linear on one long
web page.  ;-)

For example:

http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=1887&t=i&v=a

Shows you that post in nested style.  To view this message it would be
somewhat similar to that.  The only thing I haven't figured out is how to
send it to the beginning of a thread and view messages from there.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

David Drew <david@hydrowash.com.au> wrote in message
Arrragh!

My news has been playing up for the last few days, and I've completely
missed this whole thread!

I'd have loved to have come along, I'm sorry I've missed it all. I don't
suppose you want to meet again next week?

later,
David Drew.