 Local / Australia / 2783
Re: In Sydney
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 16:45:04 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
news:G0332s.IqA@lugnet.com...

I would really really like to try to pin this "meet" down. I am down for • an
all day saturday thing if there is an interest (a little shopping, some • eating
and drinking and some building perhaps?) but if schedules don't permit I • still
would like to get it firmed as to friday or saturday or what, as my • clients
are talking about wanting to go out with me Friday after work, meaning I
prefer saturday but am not sure what people want to do.

Hi again,
  Since you're going to be here for three weeks, how about we make it
Saturday, next week. (9th Sept). That way, everyone has enough warning, and
there will be less hassles with reservations at any restaurants.

later,
David Drew.