 Local / Australia / 2829
Re: Where is the Lego Truck?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 21:39:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jamie Obrien writes:
G'day, i was just thinking about theat big yellow truck. Has anybody seen it
lately or has it gone into hiding again.

Hello Jamie, and all.

I think the yellow Lego truck is in QLD. My son recieved a letter from Lego ie.
Lego club and invited to see the Lego display at Pacific fair on the Gold
Coast. I think it is there this weekend?

All te best
Gary Quinlan

Jamie
<Devious plan coming to mind!>