 Local / Australia / 2166
Re: 11 a side field (was Re: Soccer sets, thumbs up)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 01:50:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:

I liked this setup because it gives me two opposing lines in the middle, and
goal scoring is not all that easy.  Having played about a dozen games on it
(Port Block Pirates v an as yet unnamed all girl team), it seems to work
fine.

We have an 11 a side lineup that is the result of several season's worth
of play (we have an 8 team League at work and we take it pretty seriously!).
It works pretty well, as we try to restrict the ability for direct shots
(matches now have more realistic scores, rather than 24-21 etc.).  For an
aerial shot of our layout, see ce-303.com/lpl and click on Photos.