 Local / Australia / 1213
1212  |  1214
Subject:
Soccer buses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 12:14:19 GMT

Evening all.

Having just had a bit of a fool with one of the soccer buses, I echo the
support for them that I have read around the place. Its a good, non-juniorised
set, plenty of window, figs, hair, plates, and at $20, pretty good value.

Timmy head, ahhhhhhh! <<pant pant>>

No, no, its OK. Really.  I just got a shock that's all.

Phew.

The stickers are cool, but obviously I'll need to knock out my own for the
Port Block Pirates.

Port Block Pirates rule!

Ummmm, RA!

Richard