 Local / Australia / 1291
Re: Soccer sets, thumbs up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 02:13:31 GMT

I'll be in too. I'll bring along a team of 5+1 goalie.

I don't agree with rule #3 though. The goalie is the one that does the
acrobatic dives left/right and back/forward.

Actually If we're all playing, should we combine some fields to make up a full
11 a side game?

Santosh

In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:

"Dave Low" <stinglessbee@hotSPAMFREEmail.com> wrote in message

Maybe we could do this for Studs.4 / Legoz.5? Bring along our sets and run • a
mini-tournament (and then adjourn elsewhere if required)?

I'll definitely be in on that.

What 'house rules' do people play with their sets?

We have;
1. Shots must be taken quickly.
2. The ball must stay in the net. Bounce-outs don't count
3. The goalie can only go horizontal when diving. (ie, can't go
back-and-forth while horizontal, or stay horizontal in one position.)

Any others?

David Drew