 Local / Australia / 1215
Re: Soccer buses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 01:07:08 GMT

Richard Parsons wrote in message ...

Having just had a bit of a fool with one of the soccer buses, I echo the
support for them that I have read around the place. Its a good, • non-juniorised
set, plenty of window, figs, hair, plates, and at $20, pretty good value.

Yeah, I was going to say "non-juniorised" when I first posted about them,
and then I noticed that the bus didn't have any doors. Hmmm.
But yeah, it's a good set which also includes a couple of 1x12 bricks and no
chassis pieces. You can also put 2x2 round printed tiles on the wheels for
weird effect.

Also, regarding the 3409 which occasionally retails for ~$55, does anybody
know why it usually doesn't? Is it common for an indiviual store to decide
whether or not something is subsidised? Do subsidies work that way at all?
Or is this anomaly a clue to the real reason why the 3409 is cheaper in some
stores?

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164