 Local / Australia / 1259
Re: Soccer sets, thumbs up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 14:14:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
And I agree with Santosh, the game's a blast.  I reckon my sons and I will • be
giving it a punishing, and as a work colleague has already suggested, we • might
need one for the toy table at work :-)

Hmm. Definitely. If you like playing the game, however, you should get two
sets and join them together. The improvement in the playability of the game
is huge, and makes it even more fun. (if that's possible.) Also looks a lot
better, too. :)

As I have said before, this set with people playing would be a great basis
as a drawcard for an in-store display. They are doing it with the green truck
tour in the states.

Maybe we could do this for Studs.4 / Legoz.5? Bring along our sets and run a
mini-tournament (and then adjourn elsewhere if required)?

--Dave