 Local / Australia / 1292
Re: Soccer sets, thumbs up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 02:55:36 GMT

"Santosh" <santosh@student.unsw.edu.au> wrote in message
news:FwDq6J.75s@lugnet.com...

Actually If we're all playing, should we combine some fields to make up a • full
11 a side game?

Due to the size of the plates, the only way you can put two sets together is
in a 12-man team. (11 players, 1 goalie). :)

To that end, my field has two empty spaces where the 11th players should go.
Has anyone seen the 'expansion sets' (3410) around the place?

Alternatively, if anyone is buying the sets just for green tiles, etc, would
anyone like to sell two men?

later,
David Drew.