 Local / Australia / 2165
Re: Catalogues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 01:33:54 GMT

Hi Deidre,

Yes I am interested,

i have the following to trade if you or anybody else is interested in
trading with me.

Year Number Description To Trade
2000 4130230-IN City 0
2000 4130232 2000 Range 3
2000 4130233-IN Artic 0
2000 4130235-IN Knights Kingdom 4
2000 4130236-IN Star Wars Episode One 0
1999 4112688-AM Star Wars and System 0
1999 4112697-IN Two page System City 0
1999 4124524-IN Town 5
1999 4124526-IN Space Port 1
1999 4124528-IN Star Wars 0
1999 4124529-IN Adventurers 0
1999 4124530-IN Rock Raiders 0
1999 4124533-IN Technic 1999 4
1999 4124579-IN Star Wars Episode One 0
1999 4124580-IN Mindstorms Droid Developers Kit 0
1998 4112614-IN Town Junior 6
1998 4112615-IN Resq 4
1998 4112616-IN Insectoids 1
1998 4112617-IN Castles 1
1998 4112618-IN Aquazone 0
1998 4112620-IN Technic competition 2
1998 4112621-IN Adventurer 4
1998 4112657-IN Extreme 1
1997 4108484-EU/LO Divers 7
1997 4108485-EU-LO UFO Exploriens 1
1997 4108486-EU/LO Castles 1
1997 4108489-EU/LO Indians 5
1996 4.103.792-EU/LO Town Hillside 5
1996 4.103.793-EU/LO Exploriens 0
1996 4.103.794-EU/LO Castle scene 0
1996 4.103.795-EU/LO Pirates Scene 1
1996 4.103.797-EU/LO Aquazone 0
1996 4.103.799-EU/LO Technic 0
1996 4.103.815-LO Duplo 0
1996 4.105.472-EU Town Hillside 2
1996 4.105.477-EU Wild West Street Scene 2
1995 4.100.043-EU/OS Spaceport/Airport/Town 1
1995 4.100.044-EU/OS Space 0
1995 4.100.048-EU/OS Aquazone 0
1995 4.100.049-EU Freestyle 0
1994 991483-EU Harbour Town 2
1994 991783-EU Pirates 0
1993 109883-EU/OS Town street scene 0
1993 109983-EU/OS Space 0
1993 110183-EU/OS Pirates 0
1993 114117-US Space 0
1992 101483-EU-OS Town Harbour 0
1992 103417-US Space 0
1991 831383-EU Harbour Scene 1
1991 832417-US Space M-Tron 0
1989 108383-EU Town 0

cheers

Terry Mason

terrym@wantree.com.au

"Deidre Rushton Brumby" <drb@tasmail.com> wrote in message
I've probably got a fair few spares of in-box mini catalogues and single
sheet types from Duplo and Primo sets.  I'd have to check though, there
was a time when the duplicates were cut up for my son's cut and pasting
activities (the old fashioned sort with scissors and glue).  Some
duplicates of System ones too but I'd expect everyone else would have • these
themselves.

Are these of interest to you Benjamin (or anyone else in Aus for that
matter?)

These are the sort of thing I can't bear to throw out but probably don't
really want to keep either, I'm happy enough just to hang onto my annual
catalogs.

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com