 Local / Australia / 2164
Re: Rules of War
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 23:43:16 GMT

"James Howse" <jehowse@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:Fxu4zr.6Fn@lugnet.com...

The forces in the ship number around thirty, and there are reports the
Imperious Drew masses the divine armies with a count comparable to our
own.

hmm. I've been called many things in my life, but 'Imperious' isn't one that
typically comes to mind.

'Divine armies'? I guess you mean my flotilla of technic vehicles.... "To
err is System, to Technic; divine." :)

later,
David Drew.