 Local / Australia / 2185
Re: Rules of War
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:09:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
Mea culpa, I confused the Davids. At least there's now only one Pete. I did
mean David Low.

James (who's not sure Imperious Low works...)

Have a look at my pre-battle report: it seems more likely that the Shogun will
suffer a Low Blow.

Dave (who really has heard enough puns based on his surname)

PS Has the Shogun's fiefdom been given a name?