 Local / Australia / 2158
2157  |  2159
Subject:
Catalogues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 07:31:07 GMT

I've probably got a fair few spares of in-box mini catalogues and single
sheet types from Duplo and Primo sets.  I'd have to check though, there
was a time when the duplicates were cut up for my son's cut and pasting
activities (the old fashioned sort with scissors and glue).  Some
duplicates of System ones too but I'd expect everyone else would have these
themselves.

Are these of interest to you Benjamin (or anyone else in Aus for that
matter?)

These are the sort of thing I can't bear to throw out but probably don't
really want to keep either, I'm happy enough just to hang onto my annual
catalogs.

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com