 Local / Australia / 2167
Re: Soccer sets here at last.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 01:52:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Just curious...has anyone found 3401's with the 2 figs featured in the
catalogue and on the box, instead of the green guy and 'zidane'?

Is there any way of distinguishing a 3401 with Zidane from a 3401 without?
(Without opening the box, that is!)

It seems to me to be geography-based.  My 3401 from Germany has a Zidane,
while my 3401 from the US (where they probably don't know who he is)
just has the green and red/white/blue figs.