 Local / Australia / 13290
Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2005 22:01:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons wrote:
Lets do a "roll call" of the BRISLUGS (formerly BUGS) who knew of the Brisbane
Train Show??

Knew of and look forward to it. Been along to look with family the past three
times now.

How many knew of our name change??

Yes - I knew about the name change.

How many know of the group webpage and the BLTG one??

Know of it, and look quite a while ago - am not a regular visit as rarely
changes.

How many knew BLTG was to have a display there??

Certainly did - hilight of train show for me.

Who did go and have a look (some may have looked but not said hello)??

My wife, son and myself all had a good look. Also purchased a fair deal of the
merchandise that was on sale (thanks guys!).

Will endevaour to make it along to the next BrisLug meet - whenever that happens
to be.

Jason