 Local / Australia / 13309
Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 14 May 2005 10:40:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Gary Quinlan wrote:
Gary<

gary
I forgot to ask could I possibly have my "Train View Towers" returned out of
storage?
As all the people who must have seen the train show the local Library at
"Redbank Plaza" have begged me to do another display in their large display ase
and I thought the white tower would look good as a "MOC".
Also I am sorting through all the "Boys" lego and have come accross what looks
like a "Yowie" (white and in 4 pieces) any idea what kit this came out of I am
at a loss?

How about we arrange a meet for all the great guys of "BLTG" and for that matter
to all of "BRISLUGS" to see if we an get all the old following back to the usual
meeting as a group? Perhaps 2 weeks time on a Sunday pick a place (mine is
available if that suits everyone.

It would be good as we can trade pictures of the train show and generally
congratulae ourselves for such a great show.

Cheers
For now
Peter
348