 Local / Australia / 13294
Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 8 May 2005 03:47:16 GMT

Lets do a "roll call" of the BRISLUGS (formerly BUGS) who knew of the
Brisbane
Train Show??

Yes, I knew. Yes, I'd hoped to get along. No, I didn't because I was swamped
with study.

How many knew of our name change??

News to me, but if I coped with being a BUG, I guess I can cope with being
some variation of a SLUG.

How many know of the group webpage and the BLTG one??

Yes, but never tend to look at them. I assume I hear everything through
other channels.

How many knew BLTG was to have a display there??

Yes, see previous.

Who did go and have a look (some may have looked but not said hello)??

Not me, see previous.

Think of this as a survey without me having to send out forms:))

I guess I'd better BRISLUGGER OFF back to my studies then ... (just getting
into the BRISLUG spirit!)

Kerry