 Local / Australia / 13283
Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2005 23:21:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Gary Quinlan wrote:

We have even been approached by another organiser and they want us in their next
exhibition, which is on the 17-18 September at the Gold Coast, The Gold Coast
Model Railway Exhibition.

I don't know how appropriate this would be, but we have an extensive Duplo
collection, including a sizeable amount of track, an intellitrain, and even a
monorail. Enough to put up a maybe 2m x 2m display in the corner somewhere.

Whaddayareckon? I could easily, methinks, convince 'er indoors to make a weekend
of it.

Allister