 Local / Australia / 13285
Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2005 11:03:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Gary Quinlan wrote:

anyway we have enough real lego<

here here!!

The average of the ones that shouted at the trains and tried to climb over the
barrier are over 5 so they are past "Duplo" anyway and some have actually got
their own "Basi Lego Train" so they want to just see what they can build as
well.
.
Gary<

Gary have you thought any more about setting out a set of instructions for the
"Fair Ground" as they got a fantasti ammount of raves??

Peter