 Local / Australia / 13295
Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 8 May 2005 10:31:02 GMT

Jake and I absolutely loved the display... I think it was easily the best
display in the show... and so popular. Would love to involved in some way next
year....

We would be more than pleased to have you invloved.

I will just need to get Jacob to poke me with a stick as I can be a
little slack. But congrats on such a brilliant display...

Thanks

Anita.... loitering in the background

Gary