 Local / Australia / 13284
Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2005 10:50:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Allister McLaren wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Gary Quinlan wrote:

I don't know how appropriate this would be, but we have an extensive Duplo
collection, including a sizeable amount of track, an intellitrain, and even a
monorail. Enough to put up a maybe 2m x 2m display in the corner somewhere.

Whaddayareckon? I could easily, methinks, convince 'er indoors to make a weekend
of it.

Allister

We don't have enough room to fit another layout, anyway we have enough real lego
with the real Lego Trains without having to include another type. Thanks for the
offer but were are not into Duplo, I think I speak for all BLTGer's on that.

Gary