 Local / Australia / 13296
Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 8 May 2005 10:34:44 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jason Wilson wrote:

Certainly did - hilight of train show for me.

My wife, son and myself all had a good look. Also purchased a fair deal of the
merchandise that was on sale (thanks guys!).

Thank you, have you built it all yet?

Will endevaour to make it along to the next BrisLug meet - whenever that happens
to be.

There might be a BLTG meet first, your welcome to come to that if you wish, I'll
post here when it is going to be held.

Gary