 Local / Australia / 13289
Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2005 20:45:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Gary Quinlan wrote:

Aaron, hows the pics going?

Gary<

lets go to another area hey guys.
Lets do a "roll call" of the BRISLUGS (formerly BUGS) who knew of the Brisbane
Train Show??
How many knew of our name change??
How many know of the group webpage and the BLTG one??
How many knew BLTG was to have a display there??
Who did go and have a look (some may have looked but not said hello)??
Think of this as a survey without me having to send out forms:))

Many thanks for answering in advance
Cheers
Peter