 Local / Australia / 13291
Re: Melbourne Train People
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2005 23:12:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons wrote:
Hi MLTG
Hey how are you guys going down there?
I remember seeing that you guys entered in a Train Show last year.
Are you going to keep entering this year?
Could we get a "Sneek Preview" of the next layout?
What are the plans for the future in train down there.
We all need to push Lego trains all round the country.
Let us know if you ned any help guys

Hi Peter, yes, in fact we just did final adjustments to our current layout
yesterday, which will be in a model show next weekend. We also have it booked in
for 2 more shows this year. You can find a few more details on our M>ltc forum
here http://www.lugnet.com/trains/org/mltc/

Great to hear yours went so well!

Oh and BTW if you have a semi trailer we could borrow, that'd be great!! ;)

ROSCO