 Local / Australia / 13299
Re: Melbourne Train People
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 8 May 2005 20:22:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Gary Quinlan wrote:
Hey guys correct me if I am wrong but that grey Station in your display looks
very similar to one that was up for auction on Ebay in Germany a couple of weeks
ago??
It was a custom build.
Did you guys get together and bid on it??
Gary remember the one that Mark alerted us to??
Hope you might shed some light on this one guys?

I can assure you it is a custom built by Kane Smith, you can see a "in progress"
front-on shot here http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1102928

ROSCO