 Local / Australia / 13300
Re: Melbourne Train People
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 03:02:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford wrote:
I can assure you it is a custom built by Kane Smith, you can see a "in progress"
front-on shot here http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1102928

ROSCO

Roso
mate sorry didn't mean to offend just the view i saw reminded me of one similar
that was on Ebay a couple of weeks ago in Germany up for aution at a very large
amount.
It was modeled on "Bremem" Station
Looked great but big dollars
yours looks great as well have you got any shots inside the actual platform
area?

Again great work and sorry for any misgivings.
Peter