 Local / Australia / 13301
Re: Melbourne Train People
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 10:36:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons wrote:

mate sorry didn't mean to offend just the view i saw reminded me of one similar
that was on Ebay a couple of weeks ago in Germany up for aution at a very large
amount.
It was modeled on "Bremem" Station
Looked great but big dollars

Here is the ebay link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=84959&item=5969578745&rd=1

I think it looks just a little different

yours looks great as well have you got any shots inside the actual platform
area?

Yes, give us a few shots, this one looks just as good!

Gary