 Local / Australia / 13298
Re: Melbourne Train People
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 8 May 2005 11:38:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Gary Quinlan wrote:
Layout is looking Good! Should be a big success!

Great to hear yours went so well!

Oh and BTW if you have a semi trailer we could borrow, that'd be great!! ;)

You think Lego Australia would have an old lego truck or two they could lend out
or something! That would be fairly useful.

Gary
Hey guys correct me if I am wrong but that grey Station in your display looks
very similar to one that was up for auction on Ebay in Germany a couple of weeks
ago??
It was a custom build.
Did you guys get together and bid on it??
Gary remember the one that Mark alerted us to??
Hope you might shed some light on this one guys?

Cheers
Peter