 Local / Australia / 13277
  Brisbane Another Train Show Year

Hi all Well Tuesday night here and the end of another year at the train show for us. What a weekend!! they just seem to get better each year (that is what the public tell us ) Hopefully Aaron will upload some pictures soon as I am hopeless at it. (...) (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) We had top billing (...) Many people said the have come every year and seen our display and this one was the best. (...) Anita, one minute you were there and then you disappeared. You should of gone over the fence and said hello, we would of (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) Forgot to mention that we entered a lego MOC into the the Model competition this year, well Peter did, and they would not let us take the model out of their display case, even though we didn't win. The Model had to stay on display the whole (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) Thanks Gary but you are too modest all the trains we all built are fantastic I just made the same as us all. Some of my photo's were great so any one (southern train group) who may want to look at any (since I can't seem to load to brickshelf) (...) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) Send them to us first! (...) I'll second that (...) New people are always welcome (...) I think they were pretty good too! Prop was OK I thought, reminded me of some I have seen in the Netherlands. (...) GO ALL THE WAY WITH TRAINS Gary (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) I don't know how appropriate this would be, but we have an extensive Duplo collection, including a sizeable amount of track, an intellitrain, and even a monorail. Enough to put up a maybe 2m x 2m display in the corner somewhere. (...) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) We don't have enough room to fit another layout, anyway we have enough real lego with the real Lego Trains without having to include another type. Thanks for the offer but were are not into Duplo, I think I speak for all BLTGer's on that. Gary (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) anyway we have enough real lego< here here!! The average of the ones that shouted at the trains and tried to climb over the barrier are over 5 so they are past "Duplo" anyway and some have actually got their own "Basi Lego Train" so they want (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) Please excuse the type error as the "C' key keeps getting stuck. I really need a new keyboard but we are not doing enough "Train Shows" yet to pay for one :)) Thanks for the understanding Peter (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) I haven't really considered it, it is fairly complicated and doing up the instructions would be pretty time consuming. I suppose people who are interested will just ahve to look at the photos, or visit one of the Train Shows. One day I might (...) (19 years ago, 7-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) Aaron, hows the pics going? Gary (19 years ago, 7-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) lets go to another area hey guys. Lets do a "roll call" of the BRISLUGS (formerly BUGS) who knew of the Brisbane Train Show?? How many knew of our name change?? How many know of the group webpage and the BLTG one?? How many knew BLTG was to (...) (19 years ago, 7-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) Knew of and look forward to it. Been along to look with family the past three times now. (...) Yes - I knew about the name change. (...) Know of it, and look quite a while ago - am not a regular visit as rarely changes. (...) Certainly did - (...) (19 years ago, 7-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) Jake and I absolutely loved the display... I think it was easily the best display in the show... and so popular. Would love to involved in some way next year.... I will just need to get Jacob to poke me with a stick as I can be a little slack. (...) (19 years ago, 7-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) Yes, I knew. Yes, I'd hoped to get along. No, I didn't because I was swamped with study. (...) News to me, but if I coped with being a BUG, I guess I can cope with being some variation of a SLUG. (...) Yes, but never tend to look at them. I (...) (19 years ago, 8-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) We would be more than pleased to have you invloved. (...) Thanks (...) Gary (19 years ago, 8-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) Thank you, have you built it all yet? (...) There might be a BLTG meet first, your welcome to come to that if you wish, I'll post here when it is going to be held. Gary (19 years ago, 8-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) gary I forgot to ask could I possibly have my "Train View Towers" returned out of storage? As all the people who must have seen the train show the local Library at "Redbank Plaza" have begged me to do another display in their large display ase (...) (19 years ago, 14-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) That is probobly the YETI from the Orient Expedition mount everest stuff (I have one myself) (19 years ago, 14-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) Thanks mate Now I just have to find the rest of the kit. Regards Peter #348 (19 years ago, 14-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) I'll make sure I have it at the next meeting. (...) Sounds good to me, I know Mark said he was willing to host it also. (...) Aaron's still lurking Gary (19 years ago, 15-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)