 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 941 – 960 of 1413.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Garage Doors Cancelled! (was Re: Trains, Garage Doors and more, oh my!)

(...) Naturally. But nb.: I have not received a single box yet. (...) I did. 3 May. (...) Nope, didn't order it. (...) I ordered a few small batches. The last time was two sets on Saturday, when the set briefly appeared back on the available list. (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: what makes a legend?

Well, I would think it to be a good idea if LEGO released accessory kits to go along with the legend theme. The voting thing is okay, but I'm looking for a re-release of a classic space set and more castle sets! Anyways, keep it up! You're doing a (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: You get to choose!

Excellent stuff Jake, I shall be voting but... I do have one small cavil and I really hate to do it after you have put in so much work but there has still been no Technic Legend. Is this because Technic sets are so large that it is feared they would (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  LEGO SPYBOTICS

I know it's a little early for me to be wondering about this (esp as coming from *me*), but... Does anyone have solid data about this line's placement within TLC's product tree? I'm wondering about entering these in the LUGNET Set Database - if sets (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: I heard a rumour that lego were going to ditch 9v track...

(...) Can we be sure trains are a "money-making theme" in the longer-term? The fact that much of the newer offerings can only really be had via S@H and that these sets contain no real new parts makes me wonder what the long term plans for trains (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Bulk Dark Gray and Light Gray 2x4's

(...) No problem, no harm done, thanks for the apology. (...) Looks like the dark gray has now been changed to 'not available'. I was hoping they'd be in the new colors to support the new colors being in the 2004 sets. Best, Jonathan (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: I'd love it too, but . . .

(...) When they put a Classic Space Legend out in the new grey color, I will be more than happy to swap these pieces for my old grey bricks. According to my setlist, I own almost all Classic Space sets, so I should be able to come up with enough old (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Now what?

(...) Tell you what Larry, I'll colour you bright red, yellow and blue and see if that helps clear things up! :-) I guess these have all looked European in the past. The "DB" stickers didn't help matters. Being British though, they look as foreign (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Ideas for Lego (2002-3) Onwards?

Attn : Lego UK Ltd Lego Futura Lego Direct Mr Brad Justus. LUGNET readership.. Dear Sirs ( with apologies), As a long term fan of your construction toys and products I would like to suggeste the following ideas for 2003 onwards. (I have used this (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: I heard a rumour that lego were going to ditch 9v track...

(...) I suppose it depends on your definition of long term but I'm fairly comfortable with the medium to long term (5-10 years) direction for LEGO(r) trains. I wouldn't read too much into them not having new parts. LD originated sets tend not to (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Some New Town Windows (like Minitalia) would be nice!

(...) I second the opinion that this windows are something LEGO Direct should look into possibly offering in the future- they add variety to building possibilities, and the fact that they were only offered in a small series of sets adds some amount (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.

(...) I'm not asked, but this is one of my "favorite" topics, since I'm really concerned about the decreasing quality of bricks (to be measured) as well as the quality (playability) of sets (which is quite subjective). I recently bought a 342 ( (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Polybag Racks (was: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long))

(...) (Although I am not a TLC spokesman) TLC has *already* instituted a marketing strategy like what you and others in this thread are discussing-- Brad Justus said TLC calls them "HTOs" (High Traffic Outlets). They have some chrome castle sets (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

(...) I have to agree with you. Redemption is sweet.:-) Anyway, speaking of liscences- when does Lego's contract about Star Wars expire? I would much rather see classic space and Blacktron than the current new Star Wars sets. John Kruer (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: legends space set, my thoughts as to the reasoning based on what brad has said

<snip> (...) I talked about all this with a bunch of boys whom I teach. I am helping them build a minifig representation of our school and they were complaining about the SW sets to be just too much about obtaining the cool minifigs and not enough (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: a trick to make NEW trainwheels work - PICTURE SERIE

(...) But what to do if you don't have a dremel or file? Anyone experience with sending the wheels back to LEGO Consumer Service for replacement? Don't forget that there are a lot of kids having train sets (especially with the Sinterklaas [December (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Meta-Legends?

"Paul Hanson" <paul.hanson@latitude.com> wrote in message news:H659v3.B0w@lugnet.com... (...) it's (...) happen. (...) parts (...) What about people who want to see a space set from a different year of issue? I'd say that depending on the year, (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) Frank.... you must have gotten a different catalog than I did. I'm looking at the dinosaurs now and what I see are dinosaurs made out of LEGO pieces that are shaped to look like dinosaur parts. Not really LEGO "bricks" as such, but rather (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  what makes a legend?

We're having a debate here in the ABS-paved halls of LEGO Direct that I'd like to throw open to the community. The topic is: what makes a LEGO Legend a legend? Or, more precisely, if we cannot bring back a set precisely as it was (or pretty darn (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Goodbye Lego and thanks for all the bricks

(...) I heard Lego are developing a new operating system for their new line of Lego Notebook computers. I think their called Brickpads or something.. I'm Kidding. Microsoft doesnt make plastic construction bricks, Lego doesnt need to get involved in (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

More:  Next Page >>