 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2504
Re: Garage Doors Cancelled! (was Re: Trains, Garage Doors and more, oh my!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 20:08:27 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Charles Eric McCarthy writes:
Mr L F Braun wrote:

   (Oh, and for those who may care, I called today and all of my
   packages and proxy packages pending have been shipped.  That's
   fulfillment within 48 hours, which is pretty good from where
   I'm sitting.  There are no indications that any other quantities
   were changed.)

I definitely care!  Could you please let us know whether you ordered
any of the items I listed:

   Naturally.  But nb.:  I have not received a single box yet.

5138 Castle Accessories

   I did.  3 May.

5393 Hats and Wigs

   Nope, didn't order it.

5187 Bricks with Groove and Garage Panels

   I ordered a few small batches. The last time was two sets on
   Saturday, when the set briefly appeared back on the available
   list. Those have been shipped, the last group this morning.

5162 Fences and Gates

   I ordered some of these; there was an odd holdup with
   them on the first day, but they seem to have found and
   packed them.  It went out on 4 May.

   best

   LFB