 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2407
Re: Trains, Garage Doors and more, oh my!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 22:10:18 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:

<snip>

We are in the process of shipping some of these service packs to the US now.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

And unfortunately, the garage doors are all gone. There actually wasn't as >many in stock as first thought and they are completely sold out now.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Jake

Some are better than none :-)

- Bob