 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5995
Re: Bulk Dark Gray and Light Gray 2x4's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 18:46:53 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jason Spears wrote:
   In lugnet.lego.direct, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
   Thanks, Jason.

I am aware of the ‘older colors being offered in other bulk packs’. My post is in reference to the packs of 50 2x4’s each, not the special ‘10,000 run only’ release of the older colors in assorted sizes that your link refers to. I don’t seem to remember a post regarding the 50 count, same size packs.

LD, any insight is appreciated.

Doh! Sorry about that. I should paid better attention to the question you asked. (Sorry about the attitide, bad day, I shouldn’t have let that leak into a Lugnet post.)

No problem, no harm done, thanks for the apology.

   Hmm... taking a look at shop.lego.com, the colors of the dark grey back of 50 2x4s appear to be different than the color they used for the mixed “old” dark grey pack . So my guess would be that the new 50 packs of 2x4s are indeed the new colors. But that is just a guess.

Looks like the dark gray has now been changed to ‘not available’. I was hoping they’d be in the new colors to support the new colors being in the 2004 sets.

Best, Jonathan