 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5991
5990  |  5992
Subject:
Bulk Dark Gray and Light Gray 2x4's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 17:32:02 GMT

Hello LD,

I noticed on lego.com that the packs of 50 dark gray and light gray 2x4 bricks
are available for back order, ready to ship in May (as well as light gray 2x2
bricks). I am wondering if these are going to be the new colors or not.

I am thinking they'd be the new colors, assuming they were produced this year
while noting the older colors are being offered in other bulk packs.

Can anyone at LD confirm?

Thanks,
Jonathan