 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6053
Re: Bulk Dark Gray and Light Gray 2x4's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 02:57:16 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jason Spears wrote:
   Hmm... taking a look at shop.lego.com, the colors of the dark grey back of 50 2x4s appear to be different than the color they used for the mixed “old” dark grey pack . So my guess would be that the new 50 packs of 2x4s are indeed the new colors. But that is just a guess.

FWIW the ten bags of dk grey 2x4s I received from S@H (Europe) a couple of weeks ago were old dk grey.

ROSCO