 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 201 – 220 of about 1400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

Someone just wrote me an email, containing the following and other statements, my reply follows that writer's statement: ~~~...~~~ <<but you tend to come across as very upset and incoherent much of the time. >> I enjoy writing in a rhetorical style (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: question for lego direct regarding sets 4403 and 7031

And if you look at the rotor piece for that set's alternate build image, it's black. I'd say it's a very good question as to what color piece actually comes in the set. Either that or LEGO made a big stuff-up when they shot the photos. Cheers ... (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Lego Direct's Limits

(...) As I read Allan's comment (and as I interpreted the "so many different sets in production" line above), the situation is: TLC currently has many, many sets in production[1]. Lego Direct is allotted a small portion of TLC's production capacity. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) But, from TLC's perspective, they need to *market* their product. A bunch of bulk bricks is low on the excitement scale for the GP. In fact, it looks like work! But selling a cool model or set, packaging it with flashy photos, colors, and (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: My ideas - Space, Castle, etc.

(...) Being a vegetarian, I would not want TLC associated with leather jacket making. I feel guilty enough about really liking the McDonald's sets, the Shell Oil promotional sets, and for that matter...the ABS itself :) How about a hemp jacket? ;) (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: LEGO disappearing from small toyshops

"TWS Garrison" <tgarriso@math.purdue.edu> wrote in message news:Pine.SOL.4.30.0...due.edu... (...) minimum (...) also (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I managed to get a little insight into the retailer pricing from my conversation and the few prices she (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.theory)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) I would be more than happy to accept changes in a set if it ment that we would be able to see classics. Even such major replacements as changing a train set to run on 9v track would be more than acceptable, if it ment we were able to purchase (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: Bulk Sales in the 21st Century

(...) Absolutely. TLC makes money whether we buy bricks or sets, either from retailers or directly from TLC. The question becomes the number of middlemen involved in the transaction. Tom, I agree with all the points you've just made.. I want to see (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: Bulk Pricing (Interesting comparison?)

(...) Well, I'll tell you what. What we are talking about here are apple and orange AFOLs. You are the type of AFOL who likes to build and collect *sets*. You pine for the old days when sets "were still good". Me? I am the exact opposite. I look (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  to lego direct re lego legends/classic

I understand from what people have been saying on lunget that lego is unable to produce any new "space" sets because lego is making the starwars sets. My question is this: Does this also mean that lego direct wont be rereleasing classic or legensd (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) I think you might catch a few more flies with honey than with vinegar or vitriol. What exactly is your right to this information? I didn't see an insert in the last set I bought promising that I was going to find out about everything (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  New Chrome Castle Sets

Dear Brad: Once again some of us in the AFOL community are up in arms about a series of releases that appear to be geographically specific to Germany, or to Europe. I am repeatedly outraged that we AFOL are not promoted to or kept within the loop of (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) I asked specific questions that I wanted answered. Or didn't you notice? (...) I am not at all sure that I have to do any of this pursuant to the charter of this newsgroup. And anyway, that's for TLC to decide. I don't get paid to do their (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) The minifig isn't THAT useful but the other three you name are veritable treasure troves of parts. Sopwith Camel especially looks like someone who knows what sort of parts I like designed it to be a great parts source to fill in the gaps in my (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home

"Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message news:G2Dusz.Kx2@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) Home (...) are (...) soon (...) e.g. (...) and (...) This is certainly good news but it will probably have a detrimental affect on my BrickBay store. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) If you had read my whole note, you would have seen that I'm not saying TLC shouldn't have a CAD program (I think they should), what I'm saying is that the data file should not be the input to the parts ordering, that should just be a parts (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: What makes a legend?

(...) Some specifics would help… If your alluding specifically to Space sets predating 1980 then we could easily determine which particular sets would likely be chosen for the 2002 up-coming Legends line. With this finite list and our resources we (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) See? My point exactly. ;-) (...) Yes, true. But AFOLs would probably still buy multiple copies of the sets offered, maybe even if they already had one or two. (...) Oh, totally! Sets like 6086, 6081, 6074, even 6080... especially if sold (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

I am cautiously optomistic about this entire revelation, but I am skeptical about whether or not they will have an extensive part/color inventory for us to use. If so, here is a scenario that I would consider: ---...--- For those of you who have (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.111)

  Re: Ideas for themes and other suggestions.

Farlie A wrote in message ... (...) old (...) Megabloks have ski/snow sports sets out at the moment, along with skateboard/bike sports sets. They actualy look very cool. Kevin ---...--- Victorian House: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits & Custom Lego (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.111)

More:  Next Page >>