 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3097
3096  |  3098
Subject:
to lego direct re lego legends/classic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 13:34:51 GMT

I understand from what people have been saying on lunget that lego is
unable to produce any new "space" sets because lego is making the
starwars sets.
My question is this:
Does this also mean that lego direct wont be rereleasing classic or
legensd sets from the space theme?
Please say it aint so, since space is my favorite theme (and the
favorite theme of many other lugnetters)