 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 1021 – 1040 of 1413.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?)

(...) You're bored? I have to listen to the endless drumbeat of "like it or lump it", "you should feel lucky LEGO sells us anything" talk. (...) A company not satisfying its customers is doing something wrong. (...) This is a great case in point. (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  LEGO disappearing from small toyshops

Hardly any small toyshops seem to carry LEGO anymore. I've been told that toyshop owners don't like to carry it because it's too "mass market" and they specialize in quality toys. Also, I suppose it is hard for toyshop owners to compete with the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

(...) of (...) LEGO (...) are! True, many AFOLs are buying Lego on-line but they are probably a group well-suited to e-tailing. Why? AFOLs will usually know exactly what they want to buy -- they know they want Lego, they know they want certain (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) Awesome! (...) Ohohoo, when you say "the future of the product line," I assume you are referring to trains? If so, that sounds very encouraging! Can you say whether rumors of the train product line's demise are greatly exaggerated? Will be any (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) Wow. Lemme say that again - wow. Well, thanks - honestly. I could say it's about time you guys did something brilliant again, but that might sound double-edged. So I'll just say this is brilliant. It'll make you a mint, it'll make us happy, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: now arriving for advance orders... metroliner and club car

Brad & All, (...) Great news. I will wait for the internet ordering! (...) Excellent. : ) (...) Oh, you are so evil, Brad! : ) I can't wait to see the Space and Town entries! (...) Indeed. I just want to say super work, and I am looking forward to (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: LD's Auctions (Re: Going once, going twice, sold!)

(...) How did you determine these sales were due to the "limited" nature of the set, and not due to the excellent quality of the set? Once you have established that, suppose Lego were to release a "limited" set every month -- do you think the appeal (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: You get to choose!

(...) Unfortunately, it is no longer available. :-( I ordered a couple right when they came out, and just a few days ago wanted to order a couple more. No luck. That was too short a timespan to re-release this set, in my opinion. Oh well. We could (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Internet Buzz is useful

Maybe Lego should take another look at how secretive they are about releasing new Lego set information. Movie buzz on the internet made The Blair Witch project a success and people we eagerly awaiting the opening day. I think Lego could be more up (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Ideas! (Was Re: S@H bulk pages are too slow)

That's interesting. Using IE 5.5 on my DSL line from home, I have no complaints *at all* about the performance of (URL) said, I think they could take a couple of LARGE hints from well-done B2C e-commerce sites like Amazon, etc. and make the site (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: You get to choose!

(...) Hello all...8^) My two bricks on the potential re-releases: 375 Yellow Castle Now here is a Legend choice. I can remember seeing it in the catalogs way back when and wishing I had it. Plus seeing the castle ideas in the old 6000 idea book and (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Sept/Oct LEGO Magazine

"Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:H2oGxy.Mv1@lugnet.com... (...) at (...) Don't you mean the July/August UK issue? I have just received the Sept/Oct UK issue, with HP on the front, and have to say that the Ask (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

"Allan Bedford" <apotomeREMOVE-THIS@...vista.net> wrote in message news:Go5tMG.GAF@lugnet.com... (...) either, (...) LUGNET, (...) I think you are missing Richies point Allen. Even if lego.com gets 1000 times more hits than lugnet.com does, it (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Are the new Duplo trains a sign?

(...) It is speculation at this point based upon info from this post: (URL) , and from the observation that minimal effort is being put into the 9 volt line. It appears to me at least that the 9 volt line has been riding the coattails of sets (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: New promo at brickset.com

Ok since LEGO claims to read our posts, I want to x-post this one to somewhere they will readily find it. So now, the ball is in LEGO's court. Come on Brad, Jake, anyone... find someone who has the authority and please give Kabaya permission to sell (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: I can't tolerate this *juniorization* Either

(...) I actually disagree with that, but the disappointment behind it is much the same. This change in quality and piece quantity that we see is really a change in target audience for Lego (and a poor one in my opinion). Where Lego once held the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: we want....a shrubbery! one that looks nice... and not too expensive

Brad Justus wrote in message ... (...) Yes! Excellent! You can never have enough trees, and those 1x2 plates with 1 stud are addictive, no matter how many you use, it just makes you want to use more. Is there hope for the traditional tiny flowers? (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Santa Fe Super Chief Auctions

Greetings! Now I know over the last week or so, you have been very upset that you weren't one of the few lucky auction winners that were able to get Santa Fe Super Chief Locomotives #1-5. But wait! Good news arrives! We have just posted the Santa Fe (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: More Venom Anyone? ( Was Re: Give them a break (was:Hey, like, is anyone there? ))

You know, I've stayed out of this debate for a long time now, though, I can't stand this anymore.. Granted, I've bought some (all) Throwbots, they were interesting when they first came out... a couple Roboriders, (got as b-day presents). Though I'm (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Bulk Bricks - Are we ever going to get a wider choice?

Were coming up to the 1st anniversary of the on-line shop and the availability of bulk bricks. So why a year later has the range of bricks on offer barely changed? OK, so we had some new colours thrown into the mix - sand, green, brown - but the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

More:  Next Page >>