 LEGO Company / Official LEGO Announcements / 48
47  |  49
Subject:
Santa Fe Super Chief Auctions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 20:44:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Greetings!

Now I know over the last week or so, you have been very upset that you
weren't one of the few lucky auction winners that were able to get Santa Fe
Super Chief Locomotives #1-5.

But wait! Good news arrives!

We have just posted the Santa Fe Super Chief sets #6-10! These are the last
Super Chief Locomotive auctions we will do. Check it out now at:

www.LEGOshop.com/eBay

And once again, good luck!

Jake

---