 LEGO Company / Official LEGO Announcements / 47
46  |  48
Subject:
LEGO Stack-It!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 16:27:46 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

All,

We just launched a really fun LEGO game in conjunction with MSN Zone, LEGO
Stack-It. Check it out at:

http://zone.msn.com/stackit/default.asp

This game was developed by the same awesome developers as Junkbot, and is an
incredibly addictive experience. I worked on the team that developed and
implemented the game, and let me tell you, I am hooked. There were several
times that I had played for a half hour before I realized I was sucked in!
(Note to boss: This was marked as "Testing/QA" on my timesheet)

I would love to hear what you think!

Jake

---
Jake McKee