 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4538
Re: LEGO Stack-It!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 17:20:19 GMT

Just what I need, an Online Lego Video game to get addicted to and play at
work.... ACK!
My first score wasn't very good, but then again, I wasn't conserving bricks
at all :)

plucky

In lugnet.lego.announce, Jake McKee writes:
All,

We just launched a really fun LEGO game in conjunction with MSN Zone, LEGO
Stack-It. Check it out at:

http://zone.msn.com/stackit/default.asp

This game was developed by the same awesome developers as Junkbot, and is an
incredibly addictive experience. I worked on the team that developed and
implemented the game, and let me tell you, I am hooked. There were several
times that I had played for a half hour before I realized I was sucked in!
(Note to boss: This was marked as "Testing/QA" on my timesheet)

I would love to hear what you think!

Jake

---
Jake McKee