 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4534
Re: LEGO Stack-It!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 19:22:20 GMT

The game does work with Mozilla, and therefore I would assume Netscape 6 as
well.

Seth.

In lugnet.lego.direct, Alex Cruz writes:
In lugnet.lego.announce, Jake McKee writes:
All,

We just launched a really fun LEGO game in conjunction with MSN Zone, LEGO
Stack-It. Check it out at:

http://zone.msn.com/stackit/default.asp

Jake,
Is there any particular reason WHY it is being hosted at zone.msn.com? The
reason I bring this up is becasue not all of us use IEEEE to browse the web and
the Zone is a very discrimatory site. StackIT is a Shockwave game which
unbeknownst to many, I can run under Linux. M$'s blatant excuse right on the
front page telling me that, and I quote, "Note that our Netscape 6 support is
still under construction. Some games may not function properly while that
support is being completed.If you do not want to upgrade your browser, you can
still use the Zone, however some pages may not render properly and some games
may not function properly." is a complete farce. Sorry for the ranting but
these kinds of obvious attempts by M$ are despicable.