 Trains / 7589
Re: Are the new Duplo trains a sign?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 20:27:13 GMT

r2 wrote:

How do we know that they are abandoning the 9V line?

It is speculation at this point based upon info from this post:
http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=7201 , and from the observation that minimal
effort is being put into the 9 volt line.  It appears to me at least that the 9
volt line has been riding the coattails of sets created before '95.  Not much
worth mentioning has occurred in the last 5-6 years.  That is a bad sign IMO.

What do you think is the possibility that they will bring back the monorail
line?

Well, anything is possible I guess, but really have no idea.

-John

Rose